Position: Security Specialist – Security Drivers, Family Drivers, EP Officer, Corporate Chauffeur, Off Duty Cops
Finest Executive Protection is looking for experienced security officers with excellent driving records. We are looking for security specialist who’ll drive our clients in our company vehicles to and from their engagements, on a per diem assignment basis or on a steady full-time basis. We are also seeking security personnel for standard security assignments, full time, part time, fill in and on call assignments.
Hours and Environment
There are no fixed working patterns. The hours can be irregular and depend on the client and events scheduled.
|States-||New York State|
|Counties-||New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester & Northern New York|
- Submit a resume, indicating your security experience and any below listed qualifications, which we consider a plus
- Complete and submit the application, which can be downloaded here
Candidates seeking employment please fax or email your resume and completed application to Finest Executive Protection. Additionally please indicate if you are seeking full time or part time employment. If seeking part time employment indicate the days and hours that work best for you. Also provide the area in which you would like to work.
- Have a NYS armed or unarmed guard license
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Submit to a background check
- Possess an E class license or above (New York residents)
- Obtain a driver’s license abstract, NYS residents can follow this link and order an abstract at a cost of $10.00 – http://www.dmv.ny.gov/driverabstract/default.html
- Have excellent driving skills and a good driving record
- Must be over the age of 23 and have had a driver’s license for 5 years
- Must maintain a professional attire and appearance
- Participate in a recent Point & Insurance Reduction Program (PIRP), (NYS residents)
- All Security Specialist who carry semi-automatic weapons must use 10 round magazines
- If you are selected, you will be required to attend periodic training programs
- Must be polite, diplomatic and punctual
- Must be able to respect people’s privacy and keep information confidential
- Be flexible, patient and enjoy driving
- Be alert to road conditions and the surrounding environment
- Have a professional and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills and pay attention to detail
- Familiarity with New York City, Greater N.Y., N.J. and Connecticut
- Have good communication skills and the ability to quickly learn and follow procedures
- Be calm and decisive
- Must have a Smartphone (blackberry / IPhone / Android) and know how to use it.
Skills that are a plus but not mandatory
- Previous or current employment as a driver
- Must have a law enforcement background, or security or military.
- Military experience
- We are also seeking security personnel who speak Arabic, German, Yiddish, Hebrew, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Punjabi, Urdu, Portuguese, Hindi, or have sign language skills.
SEEKING OWNER OPERATORS OF VEHICLES
We are seeking relationships with owner operators of limousines, Exotic, and luxury livery vehicles, and owners of armored vehicles. Vehicles of most interest are, the Mercedes Benz S550, Mercedes Benz Sprinter executive & bus style, Cadillac Escalade, Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Lincoln Town Car, full passenger and mini vans and SUVs, armored or un-armored. Owners with a security license are preferred but not mandatory.